Initially, it may seem to be complicated to choose a boarding school and send your child there. However, it is also true that in the long run boarding schools put up a profound impact on the child’s career and their life as well. A place where the children get to learn the academics along with other necessary life skills. Since the lifestyle at the residential schools interweave these skills into their day to day life making it possible for their students to learn. Additionally, a residential school focuses on the child’s all-round development. And as a matter of fact, the students of a boarding school get the requisite environment and become self-reliant early in their life. As a result, they turn out to be a better person capable of adjusting to various situations. Moreover, as a responsible parent, you must know about certain facilities to look up before selecting a boarding school in India.
This will surely help you make an informed decision if you are planning to send your child to a boarding school. Since these learning facilities involve an array of varied aspects capable of bringing out all-round development in your child.
Just scroll down below to find out some of the must-have facilities that should be there in the best boarding schools in India.
- Learning can’t happen to its fullest if imparted simply through conventional classroom teaching. Therefore the best residential school in India provides various hands-on learning facilities to their students to help them develop and flourish to their full extent. These facilities include co-curricular classes apart from the regular academic classes and have labs and activity classes. To let their students try their hands on the concepts taught in the theory classes. Most of the eminent schools like CP Gurukul also provide language labs to learn the foreign language of choice. Opening up opportunities with the global workforce in future career prospects.
- In India, you can find certain boarding schools that utilize some of the best academic systems based on the prescribed syllabi but crafted according to its suitability and its utility among the students. For instance, Career Point Gurukul utilizes the SMARTPREP Methodology of teaching their students to help them prepare for higher studies.
- Most of the best boarding schools in India provide smart classes that take place into the digitally enhanced classrooms. Equipped with the latest learning technology aimed at enhancing the level of learner’s involvement bringing out more productive learning. Since it helps the learners visualize and understand the involved concepts of the syllabus in a more comprehensive way. Thus these smart classrooms integrate digital technology with the prescribed academic syllabus which result in improved understanding.
- The residential schools get their students involved in various co-curricular activities for their overall development. These co-curricular activities involve Indoor, as well as outdoor activities, are interwoven as a necessary part of the curriculum. To name a few indoor co-curricular activities like various forms of art, different styles of dancing, varied formats of painting, etc. Similarly, outdoor co-curricular activities include rock climbing, horse riding, yoga, meditation, etc.
- Some of the best boarding schools in India also focus on imparting sports education and various. Where various indigenous, as well as international games, are included in the school curriculum. It enhances their physical well-being and makes them mentally sound thus enhancing the student’s overall well-being.
Now it’s your turn to explore and discover the facilities that the best boarding schools in India provide. For that, you just need to do a little bit of research and exploration.